New baby what do I do?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

alltobeisme

Reaction score
Hi...this is my first tama baby and I was wondering what to expect... Does the baby need special care... Do the adults? Is it normal that I have 2 babies one in the boy tama and one in the girl??

To take care of a baby: try to focus only on the Tamagotchi. Don't get distracted. Check it every few minutes. Flush it so it doesn't poop on the floor. Babies get sick fast. Thank you for listening.

Hi...this is my first tama baby and I was wondering what to expect... Does the baby need special care... Do the adults? Is it normal that I have 2 babies one in the boy tama and one in the girl??
what do you mean?

u mean twins?

finding it hard to understand..

they dont really need special care but are more needy then the older stages.

feed an unhappy baby a lollypop if you see one in the shops soon- it will make them full on happy hearts! and make sure you just follow the manual for now, cuz u will find out more about them as you keep on going.

edit: next time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 2 tamas; Rob and Sara. Each of them have babies in their screens. Is this normal?

yes when you mate your tamas together they each get one baby.

It's normal, they always get twins but you can't have them both on one screen.

If they both come out of the girl they are twins if you got the matchmaker with a strange tama you dont know they still are twins with an father you dont know so either way they will all be twins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back