New Banner for TT!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's great! I love MS Paint - it's so cool! Very good job on the Masktchi :lol: . I love it - but maybe add some more TamaCharacters. I agree, we've had the 2 Year Anniversary one for ages. I tried to make one on MS Paint, sadly I'm a terrible artist, so it didn't work ;) . When you've finished, get a Guide to PM it to Admin - Admin takes more notice of PMs from Guides (because they might be super-important) :D . Good Luck!

StarTama :unsure:

this is my favorite one except for one thing. the blue background kind of makes it like a rainy, gloomy day and really sad and cold too. maybe we should have a different color in the background, like orange or something. Maybe i'll try to change it. i don't know how but i'll try.

kuchipatchiluver :unsure: ;) :lol:

ok. i was trying to change the background, but i can't change it all at once! and i can't trace around everything neatly. and i don't have those pics of the tamas saved to my computer. oi. but i think you should change the background color to orange. you don't have to, its just a suggestion....

kuchipatchiluver :unsure: ;) :lol:

Very nice banners - just a small tip:

Watch out what format you are saving it in!

GIF: Simple, easy, allows animations, but limits to 256 colours. Uniform colours. Recommended.

JPG: Occupies little space, but every time you save it, the colours get less uniform. Not recommended.

PNG: One of my favourites, keeps colours quite uniform, and restores picture well. Recommended.

TIF: Occupies a lot of space, but I heard it is a good format, but I haven't worked with it. :unsure:

You must have worked really hard on it because well, IT'S WICKED!!!

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! :eek:

I like the lovely old one with all the tamas in the stars!!!!!! :D

This is great but its NOTHING compared to the 1 we have now!!!!!!!!! :huh:

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! :eek:
I like the lovely old one with all the tamas in the stars!!!!!! :D

This is great but its NOTHING compared to the 1 we have now!!!!!!!!! :huh:
I think you need to calm down a bit. :mametchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back