new character

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey I wonder if anyone can help me my little tama v2 has turned into adult which look like a fairy with black dress with white butterfly wings and when i look on all the websites this one doesnt have a name to it, does anyone know what its called...would appreciate it!!!!!

you would think bandai would just release all the names. i had the same problem with the frog-croc dude.

ah well...was worth a try, i just hate when my tama grows up into a cute lovable character thats has no name...im making a little family tree for my tamas on my computer and its a bit hard when u dont know what character they are :p :p

Whats a tamadex?????

I saw it somewhere I don't know what it has.

Hey I wonder if anyone can help me my little tama v2 has turned into adult which look like a fairy with black dress with white butterfly wings and when i look on all the websites this one doesnt have a name to it, does anyone know what its called...would appreciate it!!!!!
i know which one you're talking about...i've tried to find what kind of tama it was, but i could not find it on Internet : but it does look like a fairy, so cute :p

fairy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back