NEW CODE

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
<_< I'm going to say this for the last time!!!!!!!!!!! THE NEW CODE IS A MITH! WHY DO YOU THINK THIS TOPIC IS UNDER COMENTS AND RUMERS!!!!!!! :D :p :angry: <_< :unsure: :angry: :angry: B) :lol: ;) YOU GUYS ARE CHATTING A POST THAT IS NONSENSE!!!!

I KNOW YOU THINK I'M BEING PARTY POOPER

myth not mith. The person who said they had like 30 was just trying to get a reaction out of all of you. It worked.

:D I'm going to say this for the last time!!!!!!!!!!! THE NEW CODE IS A MITH! WHY DO YOU THINK THIS TOPIC IS UNDER COMENTS AND RUMERS!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :D :wacko: :angry: :angry: B) :lol: :D YOU GUYS ARE CHATTING A POST THAT IS NONSENSE!!!!

I KNOW YOU THINK I'M BEING PARTY POOPER
:D stop[ saying its not because you don't know for sure!!

Hello. I do not get this. What is the "shop" ? Please explain this more.
:D the 'shop' is a plavce on your version 2 tama, where you can go to buy things with your gotchipoints you earn from games :D some items are more expensive then others, and the shop is also a place where you enter codes to get some things for free. to entyer the codes, you just go to the shop counter, and press A, fast 4 times in 2 secs, then the shop keeper will look rather sad/surpprised. then just push in the code! you can only do this once though:)

:mellow: the 'shop' is a plavce on your version 2 tama, where you can go to buy things with your gotchipoints you earn from games :( some items are more expensive then others, and the shop is also a place where you enter codes to get some things for free. to entyer the codes, you just go to the shop counter, and press A, fast 4 times in 2 secs, then the shop keeper will look rather sad/surpprised. then just push in the code! you can only do this once though:)
THE SHOP IS WERE YOU SHOP :angry:

:angry:

:( :blink: :mellow: HI!!!! what are you guys talking about?....................................ARe you stil On? :( :) :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back