New Colors release date pushed back?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OOps i mean i wouldnt care for my tamagotchi that much :D I dont ecven have one

My lil' bro' is dying to get a connexion now he's seen mine. He was too young last time they were popular so he hasn't really got a clue about them. My lil' sis' got a cheap imitation tamagotchi at the weekend and it's not that bad. I'm gonna get one this next weekend. They're not brilliant but at £1 u can't complain.

No one thinks I'm gay for buying one (2 now :) ), but they do say I'm crazy when I could have spent the money on beer.

i hav a question..... does neone kno when the tamagotchis will be coming out in Vancouver? (Canada) i dun care if they hav old colours or wuteva coz i wanna get the purple one (its mi fave colour) so does neone kno when theyll be coming out in like a walmart here or wuteva? coz i checked the toys r us already and they had none... *rolls eyes*

... i wouldn't recommed getting the actual tamagotchi connection form ebay thought you never know what can be fake or not
Not necessarily. There are a few reputable e-bayers, and generally, you don't hear about people getting fake connection/connexions, so as long as you're not dead set on a Japanese model, most people have good luck finding something. I got my Connexion on e-bay, and it's what I was expecting ;)

Not necessarily. There are a few reputable e-bayers, and generally, you don't hear about people getting fake connection/connexions, so as long as you're not dead set on a Japanese model, most people have good luck finding something. I got my Connexion on e-bay, and it's what I was expecting ;)
Yeah, I bought my Black UK Version Tamagotchi from Ebay, it turned out GREAT! I LOVE IT! And its not fake

if you live your life worrying what everyone else think of you, your going to end up living they're life instead of experiencing the thing that you want to experience. So what if they think your "gay"?

That is so shallow. And who cares what your sister thinks anyway?...Since when did your sister or your cousin come to authority over who's gay and whos japanese?

*tom

PS. Go get a tamagotchi. You'll never regret it. =)

i want a new colour connexion...i live in singapore & we only have to default 6 colours...hmm, maybe i can buy one from japaN?? but i have no money... :huh: :D :D

ooohhhhh so thats why my sister and brother's tamagotchis didnt come when mine did. We ordered all at once, mine came after about a week, but theirs hasnt come and its been about 2 and a half weeks. I guess they got the colors that were released on the 17th

to lukie99 hi ive tryed to dowload the cwinapp sim to but next day it wouldnt work with me either so ive maded my own and its coming really soon on tamatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back