New Entama colors released today

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skillful Abbot

Reaction score
https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?act=p...&id=784&count=y

I went to TOYS R US here in Japan today at around 5am [The store opens at 10am] and there were already 5 people ahead of me. The guy came around 9 to let us choose our colors and give us tickets. Which afterwards I went and had a bit of Breakfast.

1 person, one tama [Thats why I didnt bother to offer picking up any for you state siders]

They had:

132 All Blue

132 All Pink

60 Choco Silver

72 Coffe Browns

At least three of the 6 parents in front of me [with their multiple children] picked up choco silvers. The Pinks seemed to be the top choice. There were a lot of boys there too, but most of them were under 7 and as usual the girls and teenaged girls out numbered the boys.

The parents seemed gung ho about getting those tams, and they appeared to be veterans [They came with chairs] and talking to a few who were standing around me I learned that they had also come in December during the christmas rush. And in November.

Since Tams are not allowed in Elementary school the parents are the default tama-sitters and they use that as an excuse. So when anyone sees me on the street they are always like, Oh you have children? I say no these are mine. . . then they walk away slowly. Just kidding they usually just laugh.

I took two of my friends children with me. Ryo and Yuya. Both 10 years old. The also bought the same tams as I did. Its funny to see peoples reaction when I take them out with me. Black guy with two 10 year old Japanese kids. But its a good conversation starter... at other times I have to explain that I havent kidnapped them.... hhahahaha.

Anyway, here's the picture in the photo gallery of the chocosilver, still un-opened and tabbed. Im still contemplating whether to open or not because Entama's are very demanding.

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?act=p...&id=784&count=y

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool colors man :D Hehe, black guy with two japanese kids ;)

You're so lucky that you can just buy one in a store, i have to go on eBay B) :rolleyes:

When i click on the link, it comes no picture. :D

WHAT THE HECK IS AN ETAMAM

an entenna. ya know, a car has one for radio, anyways, im waiting for the v3 to come on shelves heer in New England. i hate waitng, bu it's the only thing to do. *sigh*

that link just goes to the Tamatalk photo gallery. Your using some kind of internet security that is blocking browser ID. You;ll have to turn it off if you want to use the link above. . . its the forums way of keeping other sites from hotlinking....

Yeah, i desconnected the thing and i saw it!!!

The entema looks like a cheap and fake tama.

V3s are MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH better.

The Entama looks like a cheap and fake Tama.
I cant really follow your logic, since Entamas, V3s and Tamagotchi in general are all products of Bandai. But okay, Im glad you like the V3, it has a lot of interesting options from what I've read, but I can't really comment on it because I havent played with one. They not are not readily available in Japan.

Bandai gears their products for different international markets and the V3 seems specifically catered to western consumers. The Entama is made by Bandai Japan, strictly for Japanese markets with no intention of selling abroad. Those that have entamas outside of the Japan probably bought them from specialty import stores, or other means such as Yahoo Auction or Ebay.

Im curious to know what V3 characteristics there are that makes you feel that it is seven times better than the Entama. Also I'm interested in knowing what part of the Entama's design and manufacture gives it an appearance of being cheap or fake? Are your opinions based on my picture? Im not really good at taking pictures as I took them with my FOMA 901i keitai in bad room lighting.

Could you post some pictures of some fake tamas that look similar to the entama so I can compare? I've seen just the one fake knock off on Ebay but it looked more like the V3 than the Entama.

Last edited by a moderator:
*Clasps hands in happy smile* Ahem....

I think I NEED something here....

SKILLFUL ABBOT, that was the best message I have ever read on Tamatalk! Ur new

ENTAMA looks really cool :p Have U seen the new Entama colours on the japanese

tamagotchi website due for Feb.25(the pink/yellow, green/orange, blue/silver design, and

white/silver design)? They R so cool. Every time new entama designs come out, I choose

my favourite and order online. I am so jealous! It must B nice 2 go 2 a japanese toys'R's

and NOT have 2 order online. Online ordering is such a hassle!! Like U, I wouldn't open my

entama. It took a lot of planning to get it!! Do you have any idea how many more Entamas

will come out until Bandai releases a new one? Perhaps a special Entama home Deka will

soon come out? I am awaiting the limited edition entamas, that would B something!! Thanx

4 sharing!!

Yeah, i desconnected the thing and i saw it!!!The entema looks like a cheap and fake tama.

V3s are MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH better.
HOW DARE YOU TAKE ENTAMAS IN VEIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*throughs baseball at computer screen, killing the computer*

^tee hee, not really^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back