New face...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaamartin

Reaction score
Hello,

I have jsut started into Tamagotchi, and so far really enjoy it. I have the Tamagotchi V5.5. I guess that is all..

Jason

Hi jaamartin!

Wow you have the tamagotchi V5.5? How do you like it? I was wondering how they are. If you have anny concerns or just want to chat, feel free to PM me! Enjiy your time here!

*Tamagotchi Song*

Well, they do work with the V5's, so that is good. Also, as far as I can tell, none of the known codes on this site appear to work for me. :puroperatchi:

They have added a discription underneath each picture, so now you can tell exactly what you are feeding them or letting them play with etc...

Minor things that have changed.. There is no more medicine, there is a Doctor option under the chest. Also, when you select Doctor, and actual Doctor comes out! I will try to get some videos posted somewhere. The same when you give them a meal... Chefs deliver the meal....

The games are different.. I have TAMA FANS : POOL PLAY : TENNIS : SAFE PLAY.

So far I only understand the Safe Play. It also appears easier to get GP's through the games.. I received $500 the first time I played SAFE PLAY.

That appears to be it. Just in case any one is curious, here are my starting Tami's:

Active Family

Sakura-Motchi Daughter

Ahiruku-tchi Son

Tororo-tchi Daughter

Well, see ya!

Jason

Hi there jaamartin! Welcome to TT! I really want a V5.5, how are they? I hope they are good, I have seen by your previous post that they have changed rather alot!

-daniwigg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well daniwigg, they have changed even more. If you want to keep an eye on them, go here: My V5 Refresh Log

A few minor things have changed though, like the Shark Fin is now Shark Steak and only fills one heart, while the Fried Rice fills up 3...

It has been an enjoyable time filler when stuck in traffic though so...

J

Latest posts

Back