New Feature on TamaTalk Sidebar

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tech Admin

It occurred to me the other day as I was looking through the site that we have grown and changed A LOT since the site first opened less than six months ago. We roiginally started with under 10 sections to TamaTalk and now have ballooned to over 30... It made me wonder how difficult it might be to actually see what all we have to offer. As a result, I have thrown together a link on the sidebar called the TamaTalk Map. It is a list of links to every section of TamaTalk that is easier to read and go through than clicking into subsections of the site. It is meant to be just a straight-forward listing and nothing fancy (like showing how many new posts in each section, etc). To make it useful, it will open as a smaller remote window that you can click on to have the main window show the section clicked... Kind of like a remote control :( .

I hope everyone finds this useful... I'd be interested to hear any suggestions or comments.

-Your Faithful Admin-

well, im trying it now its loading.....

OMG! THAT IS SO KOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i bet it will help heeeeps... :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back