New Furblings coming

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am tickled to have mine. If you are considering waiting because of the price... You might want to. I think they say like 10 things. They work with the app and the boom. I know you don't have the app part... They are fairly limited to talking with the boom too.

I wanted mine because they are pretty cute looking. I am happy to have them. They travel pretty well. I had my two in my pockets while walking outside. Didn't set them off at all.

I finally got my own Furbling! While in Target the other day, I found the very tiny Furbling display (without any Booms). After debating about whether I wanted to get a Furbling or not and which design I wanted, I settled on the zebra-striped one. It took a while for me to pull out the tab, though I did open up the box as soon as I was able because I was really curious about the size of these things. They're small. But the size is great to carry around. Another plus in the Furblings' favor is that they aren't as sensitive to movement or noise like the Party Rockers. The only way that the Furbling turns on is if I press the button on the top of their body. This is way more convenient.

Haven't tried the new guy out with my Boom, Star. The little guy is just sitting on my desk, separate from the rest of the Furby family.

They are relatively quiet next to a boom. Cute though. I haven't app'd them together though. You'll find a old memory in the furby boom if played at the right sound effect. (back to the original) that is my favorite sound they make together. I have 3 baby booms... They are all the same, different fur. They don't talk with other babies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back