New Furby! Called Furby Boom

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The original app had an update so maybe they'll just update it again after the launch....

Er, scratch that, says the app is coming later, so yeah, separate app.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya. I went to check for the App. Its not out yet like the Furby apparently are... Atleast for order. I like the Peacock and the Waves one... Humm, choices... As some would say, get both.

They're close to $80 on Amazon. I'm kind of glad I'm not interested in them if the prices are going to be like that.

They're cheapest at Target with a temporary mark down to $59 with free shipping. Tax not included though, but it's close to $64 for CA residents placing an order.

That's a fairly good price. I'm kind of surprised they came out this early. I wasn't expecting them to come out until September.

must been working on them like half the year since they want them to be like furby 2012 for kids to ask for christmas ;)

The main website said they were to go on sale August 2nd. Now it's removed and I see them listed on store sites, so I am assuming they're out? I don't know, and have no time for any store hopping to find out.

Last edited by a moderator:
i do think it's nice how you can hatch a furby on a tablet.

I got a shipped notification from Target. :) Should be here in a few days.

How is everyone liking the furby boom? I just got mine but need battery for it. (and not swiping them out of my 2012) Anyone have pictures or screen veiws of the app?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back