New Furbys

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear LORD, those things are hideous... They remind me of gremlins or something! Not to mention the fact that they're Furbys, for crying out loud. You could take the cutest thing in the universe and name it 'Furby' and it would still give me the creeping horrors.
I AGREE!!!!

In canada they're already out! THey'r so cute! They're smart too! I saw them upclose and played!

I HAVE A GREEN AND BLUE ONE IV HHAD SINCE I WAS SIX I GOT IT FOR CHRISMAS AND I SCREAMED SINCE IT WAS SO SCARY AAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:rolleyes: <_< :wub: :wacko: :ph34r: :furawatchi: :hitodetchi: :ichigotchi: :kuribotch: :mametchi: :mimitchi: :puroperatchi: :gozarutchi: :pochitchi: :marumimitchi:

I think that the grey one is ugly. All the others are CUTE! they look judt like the old ones expect they have more of a body shape and are larger...

Oh hell yes they are! :wacko: I like the old Furbie any day! No matter how many headaches he'd give me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back