New gal!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madelyn

Reaction score
Hi people! My name is madelyn and I am going to turn twelve in July.I'm going to be in the seventh grade,but i'm supposed to be going into the sixth grade because my mom put me in school (kindergarten) when i was like 4 or 5.

I enjoy being the youngest and shortest in my class.My mom just says i'm unique. Anyhoo,I love this place and hope to make a lot of friends!

Thanks,

Maddels (my other nickname)

Hi,

Welcome to TT, hope you have a nice time here!

Pm me and we can be friends

~Glitter~

hi maddy! (thats my name too, well my nickname :) ), im 12 and in the sixth grade. So thats pretty cool that we have the same nickname. My real name is spell like this, Madeline, my favorite tamagotchi it Kuromametchi. So i just wanted to tell u that. Bye!!!!!!!!! :lol:

hi maddy! (thats my name too, well my nickname :furawatchi: ), im 12 and in the sixth grade. So thats pretty cool that we have the same nickname. My real name is spell like this, Madeline, my favorite tamagotchi it Kuromametchi. So i just wanted to tell u that. Bye!!!!!!!!! :furawatchi:
thats amazing! :furawatchi:

-----------

thanks everybody that has welcomed me

Hello and Welcome to Tama Talk!

I have this boy in class who is 10 yars old while we all are 11. But you know what? He's realllllly smart! He's a genius in every single subject in school!

Hey, do you read Madison Finn? I'm thinknig you do cuz your nickname is the same as her nickname

XD

Welcome to Tama-Talk Madelyn! I like your name! Im also the shortest and the youngest in my class xD

Hope you have a GREAT birthday and PM me if you'd like to chat!

Hey there welcome to TT. Being the youngest and shortest is good! You get lots of attention!

Latest posts

Back