New Gens the same as their Rents?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bluemeanie9498

Reaction score
So I'm thinking that Snat©h and Punk are going to have a baby soon...possibly tonight. They are a Taragotchi & a Kuchipatchi, not the best characters to have but I was learning will them. Will their babies grow to be the same as them or influenced by them or is it like just starting over?

So I'm thinking that Snat©h and Punk are going to have a baby soon...possibly tonight. They are a Taragotchi & a Kuchipatchi, not the best characters to have but I was learning will them. Will their babies grow to be the same as them or influenced by them or is it like just starting over?
It's like you're starting again,only,you can get the Mimitchi if you never let it drop two hearts.

I dunno... I had the masked one (not the ninja) and I took perfect care of the baby in hopes of getting young mimitchi and I got an onionitchi who grew up to be the tara.... something (the one with "stinky feet") so I think the parents must have something to do with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back