NEW GLITCH

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dazzilitchi Star

Reaction score
OMG. i'm SO mad now. FINALLY i win 3rd place in the competition....now what happens? The competition glitch IS BACK. the three winners' faces are NOT in the gotchi record place anymore...its 3 completely different people...and when i tried to vote...it wouldnt let me...apparently today isnt saturday-thursday.

:angry: :angry: :angry:

What? On the gotchi recods i saw your face! Just stay about 5 minutes and it will show up ;)

You cant vote??? I CAN vote!!! ;)

omg?? it fixed!....before the top 3 showed an Ichigotchi, Hinotamatchi, and i forgot the other one...and then it said it wasnt voting time yet...but it mustve fixed...that was so strange...

Hey cool!

Just one question, you know the competiton game, where you have to click the arrows etc, i only get 5000 points, how come?

Other people get 12000 points or more!

How do you play it properly?

I have had this problem before in the past. I haven't had it as of recent but I know what you mean. It is 100% a glitch in Music City and it needs to be fixed.

People could get the wrong idea of who is the top 3 Tama's. :angry:

its back..i just went to vote and it said it wasnt voting time yet...

i went to gotchi records and heres the top 3...

1) RN6353

2) IC3574

3) HI1940

its back..i just went to vote and it said it wasnt voting time yet...
i went to gotchi records and heres the top 3...

1) RN6353

2) IC3574

3) HI1940
:D Whoa! Those are random ID's I never heard of before :D What's the meaning of this? :D

Suddenly when I vote all the time what is weird is that I vote for friends on tamatown and some say "it's not voting time yet" and others say "Thanks for voting for ID0000" (That's a random ID I make up instead of saying "so and so")

Those are Tamagotchi Bandai Accounts. See, like RN6353 is Ringotchi, IC3574 is Ichigotchi. I know them from Club Pop, when no one comes to compete with you those character just comes.

And I had noticed Bandai changed the order or time thing on Music City. Results use to be shown at 0:00 of Fridays. But now they moved to 1:00, so as the band signing up thing every monday, it starts at 1:00 not 0:00 anymore like it use to be.

It's still all fine for me! <_<
i know...it fixes every time someone goes to check...so it looks like im seeing things

and actually pink memetchi is right...i actually came back to this topic to say that i just realized those are the computers from club pop!

hopefully they're doing more stuff for the new area =)

Sorry to say, but I think the new Area isn't going to open. Bandai just wants us to donate and get the items, to my thoery I think it's not going to open.
But I hope so too
bandai has no reason for us to donate...the only thing that the donation is for is so someone can have their name in the new area. they wouldnt just put it there and lie and say its under construction. i think they are just taking forever :(

Latest posts

Back