New Group Hatching

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey i won't be HERE tonight but i will still hatch the egg and tell yall how it is goin by wrting it down snd stuff

hi should i join i have one v1 and one v3 , i dont know i hvae a lot of items in my v3 and i dont know if i should reset it. i dont know if i should reset the v1 too because my v1 and v3 r on the same gen. and stuff they hatched at the same time and i dont want to mess it up.

hi tampal 300000!!!! :blink: I am glad u decided to join!!! Is that everyone so far? And sereeusly plz keep this on topic so it will be organized

angelkitty101 and xxbigcookiexx i will be making a new page on my website for our group hatching , i will post yall's tamagotchi growth on my website and yall can go to it and see each others growth. email me or pm me your tama's growth so i can put it on my website my email is [email protected] . Yaaaaaay!!!! :blink: this will be fun :blink: my website again is My Webpage

hey guys i forgot to say that it is 6:00p.m. eastern time. I fyou live in like texas which is central time then it would be 5:00 and so on. Do you get it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back