New guy here, nice to meet you :D

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaGuyJayy

Reaction score
Hey guys, my name's Jayy, i'm 18, obviously a dude haha, age is just a number when it comes to tamagotchis lol

I got my first tama when i was 4 lol, it was the original and it was yellow, but i can't for the life of me

remember what happened to it..it kinda depresses me to see picture of 4 year old me with my first tama.

Anyways tamas are a wayy of life, idc what anyone says lol. I decided to start raising these little guys again,

the last time i "raised" tamas was about...maybe 8th grade, that's about..4-5 years ago.

When i say "raised" it's because i used to debug my tamas, or just reset them allll the time, it was rare for me

to get adults naturally lol, plus the furthest generation i've been to is.. 3?? yeahh i know, it's sad, but i'm over that, and i know for a fact that i will raise my next one normally haha lol.

Tamagotchis are something to REALLY be prideful about. It's not childish at all, it's just a hobby, whether it's

raising them, collecting them, or both. Pshhh i know a girl who COLLECTS SOCKS, and she's freakn awesome haha.

Anyways, i'm glad i actually joined this site, opposed to looking through it for years on end (no lie haha)

Perhaps you guys can introduce yourselves to me?? :)

hello jayy! i started collecting when v3s came about, and have neen a fan ever since! im a fan of video games as well. i hope you enjoy TT!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to TamaTalk! There's a lot to talk about and do around here - and of course - our very friendly and considerate moderators always lend a helping hand. Hope you have fun, see you around the forums!

-graficks

Welcome to TamaTalk, Jayy! You're certainly never too old for Tamagotchis. :) We've got a nice handful of members here (myself included) who are in their 20s and still enjoy Tamagotchis. If you haven't already done so, please check out the User Guide to the site and let us know if you have any questions. Welcome back to Tamagotchis and hope to see you around the forums!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back