New Guy

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

05SRT4

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I just wanted to stop in and say Hi. I am brand new to the forum and very new to the Tamagotchi world. I think i had one back in the 90's but it might of been some off brand.

So a handful of us at my work decided to order some Tama P's. I received mine a few days ago. I ordered a Irda adapter and managed to get mine patched. Since then I haven't put it down yet :)

Since this is a new experience for me I decided I should reach out for some help, hints why I am here now.

I managed to answer several of my questions already by searching here and other places. Thank you to everyone who has posted hints and tips they have been very useful.

I hope to chat with some of you guys later.

Quick question, what are the requirements to use the TamaCHAT?

- Deven

Welcome aboard! I've only been an active participant here for a little while, but have found this site to be very useful but more importantly loads of fun! Hope you have a great experience here too!

To get into the chat, you need to start a thread asking for moderator approval. There's a specific section of the forum where you post the thread, and you can find the section (and rules related) all by going to the chat page. ^=^

Welcome to tamatalk! :D The P's is awesome! If you have any questions feel free to ask around :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back