New Haircut

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WhereEaglesDare

Reaction score
I just got my hair cut today; it went from just below my ears to a really short pixie cut. My friends want to see pictures, but I'm a little embarrassed to show them. I mean, I like my hair, I just think they'll get mad at me for making such a radical change to my hair. Any tips?

Well.

Why would they be mad at you for cutting your hair?

If you like it, don't care what they think. There's no way you can change your hair back.

They won't be mad. They're your friends, aren't they? If they don't like it, they may say something stupid the first day, it will start to grow back, and they'll probably shut up after a week. Dun worry about it.

Those who mind don't matter, and those that matter don't mind.

EDIT: Always be yourself, and your friends will accept it. That goes to everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
well i think you should show them it doesent matter,i am growing my hair to give to locks of love and then my hair cut is going to be really short

Okay, let's think here. Who's haircut is it? Hmm... YOURS. And if your friends don't like it, that's their opinion. Who knows, they really might be a bit JEALOUS because it's so awesome on you. And who knows; they just may want to get theirs done like yours. Have your friends ever put you down because of some decision you made, like what clothes you wear or what you do with your hair or room? If so, then be prepared, and just remember that you should be proud to be yourself and be happy. Find more friends if they keep on pressuring you to do things you don't want to do, and find some that accept you for who you are.

Hey, I don't give a dang what others think of me! I'd be alright to just go right up to the scariest punkest meanest gothicest guy in school and ask him what color underwear he wear the most! But of course, that would be a stupid thing to do. I'm popular with the people that you want to be popular with, like the truly nice kids that are looked on as "nerdy" by the mean kids, who I don't want to be popular with, and that is just fine with me. :D

Oh yeah, I'm so glad that you like it, and I'll be waiting for pics!

I don't know. When my BFF gets dramatic hair changes, I wouldn't say anything mean. I would just shut up. She had pretty long hair before, then she cut it above her shoulders. The other day, she curled it up so much it was like to her ears. It looked like George Washington's wig. But I didn't say anything cuz I didn't like it, and if ur friends have the nerve to, they ain't good friends.

///Matchy :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back