New Hatsune Miku 3ds game

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SailorRosette

Reaction score
I just bought this game. Love it. It has some of the best songs too. Including one of my favorites, The World is Mine. Of course, I played it at work on break and I unlocked it. I squealed... Perfect timing I am sure.

Did you buy it? Plan to buy it?

$40 worth it, Yes.

I think I heard it might be on PS Vita, not sure seeming I don't have a Vita to need to look at the games.

Might look at it if it's on the Vita.

Don't have a 3DS but I do have a Vita TV.

You know...

fullbleed_PSTV_Black_FrontPers_1402385338_trimmed.jpg

...these things.

I've got this game for my 3DS its Hatsune Miku Project Mirai DX. I like it but I miss being able to see the vocaloids interact with the items, like they did in the Project Diva game for the vita.

It does have something over the Project Diva game: You can change the singers of some of the songs for real(using their own voice not the orginal singer's voice) after a while.

I've got this game for my 3DS its Hatsune Miku Project Mirai DX. I like it but I miss being able to see the vocaloids interact with the items, like they did in the Project Diva game for the vita.

It does have something over the Project Diva game: You can change the singers of some of the songs for real(using their own voice not the orginal singer's voice) after a while.
Nope, that's not a game on the VIta.

i_hate_everything_by_vampiremeerkat.jpg

That looks like one of the two that was out in the past. They made two Miku games for the ds previous to the current one... I figure that is one of them.

yes project mirai isn't a vita game
I've got this game for my 3DS its Hatsune Miku Project Mirai DX.
Never said it was a Vita game. Project Mirai is for the 3DS which I said in my post. (its quoted above) I was just commenting that I WISH the 3DS game had some of the features that the Vita game has. Sorry if I made this confusing. I thought you were say there was no Hatsune Miku game on the Vita.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahh I am a big project Diva fan so I want to give this one a go but haven't had a chance to buy it yet. (I buy most of my games when they go down in price) I have played the original Project Diva (japan only PSP 2009) Than I also got Project Diva F and F 2nd (Vita American releases). I was upset by Diva 2nd because I didn't realize it was pretty much a remake of the Japanese one I had way back -_-

Porject Mirai was a spin off of Diva. Since 3DS are region locked I never picked it up. I want try the new one because the models are based on Nendroids! I collect figures and Nendroids are one of the type I collect! (I should put pic on here one day!)

I am hesitant about buying it because I hear the difficulty level is laughable compared to the Diva series...I don't want to pay full price for a game a beat right away...did anyone beat it right away?

I love the series too. If you ever have a chance to play the arcade version of Diva play it! its quite the experience. It was a lot of fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back