New here

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

morinotchi

Reaction score
Hi all! I'm new here, I've been collecting for almost a year now but have loved tamas since they first came out in Canada.

Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your time here :D

Canadian too eh? :lol:
thanks! Rorys_Tamas got me here, i've been following Raiden on instagram and she sent me the link to her log here. and yup, i'm from ontario :wub: ooohh i just saw that you like spiders too! I'm obsessed with them too, i don't have any at the moment but have had up to 30 tarantulas as pets at a time.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks! Rorys_Tamas got me here, i've been following Raiden on instagram and she sent me the link to her log here. and yup, i'm from ontario :wub: ooohh i just saw that you like spiders too! I'm obsessed with them too, i don't have any at the moment but have had up to 30 tarantulas as pets at a time.
I'm from New Brunswick but am posted in Ontario.

Yeah spiders are one of my favourite living creatures! Someday I'll get a tarantula of my own

Well when you do get a tarantula I highly recommend tarantula Canada. They ship country wide and their stock is amazing!!

Hey, welcome to TamaTalk!! I hope you enjoy our nice little community here!
thank you so much! i'm really enjoying it so far, searching around the forums and getting to know where everything is. there lots of great topics too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back