New Junior Guide!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh sorry I forgot... She knows, I've told her.JC
Yes, JC pmed me about it on TamaTalk Fans :huh:

I'd like to say that this is such a great honor! I can barely post this though, but I promise to help out as often as I can!

Congratulations Newbiekidlex!! I KNEW you would be the next one chosen! :huh:

Really? ^^ Aww, thanks guys. I'm now one step closer to becoming a TamaGuide! :eek:

This position makes me feel like I'm a lot younger :huh:

You can ask me or Evil Tamagotchi (My poor Suffering assistant and cousin) to be added to the candidate list, or sometimes, I ask the candidate to join.JC
You can just ask???? Is there a long candiate list??? I don't really no what a jr tama guide does but it sounds pretty cool to me!!!! I thought asking was a way to permantally ban yourself from being one!!! That is wat someone told me anyway...

CONGRATS NEWBIEKIDLEX GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did u ask?

You can just ask???? Is there a long candiate list??? I don't really no what a jr tama guide does but it sounds pretty cool to me!!!! I thought asking was a way to permantally ban yourself from being one!!! That is wat someone told me anyway...
CONGRATS NEWBIEKIDLEX GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did u ask?
No, you can ask. The candidate list is very, very long....

JC

very, very long? hmmmm I don't think I would get picked I think you have to be a tama max and been here for a while... ^_^

I would not mind being a Junior Guide but I really find it better to report to online Tamaguides so action will be taken faster. :(

I think I can also make a wild guess of why newbiekidlex is your new Junior Guide. :(

I would not mind being a Junior Guide but I really find it better to report to online Tamaguides so action will be taken faster. ;) I think I can also make a wild guess of why newbiekidlex is your new Junior Guide. ;)
Really?..... I can assure you, despite out of TamaTalk chat, Newbiekidlex has been asked purely on Merit. Don't worry.

JC

Congratulations, newbiekidlex!

JC, who all is on the list?

-pixelation

Wow, people are still celebrating :ichigotchi:

Just a reminder guys, on Friday I'm going to be very busy having a party: a party to celebrate the new Danny Phantom movie Reign Storm! :puroperatchi: So I won't really be on much tomorrow.

how come im not a junior tamaguide. i help mothra with topics telling her where there at and telling her the situration. so how come not me?

Last edited by a moderator:
does any other guides get to have junior tamaguides. im sorry. i have just been frusturated lately.
i dont think so. i wish though. I don't have many posts. Oh yeah, JC who is on your list?

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back