New, kinda sorta

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

magicboa

Reaction score
Hi, fellow Tamatalkers! I'm magicboa, and have been registered with TT since '07, but forgot to intro myself. Anywho, I'm 52 years old, female, happily married but no kids, and I drive a school bus. I have owned Tamas since they first came out in '97. I still have my original Tam that still works perfectly. I don't think I'm too old to play with them, regardless of what some people think. Over the years, my Tama collection has grown considerably. The Tamas in my collection are as follows: 2- P1, 3-P2, Santaclautchi (green)-1, Chibi (mini)-1, 1-V1, 2-V2 English), 1-V2 (Japanese), 2-V3, 3-V4, 2-V4.5, 1-Uratama,1-V5, 1-V5.5, 1-V6, 1-TMGC + Color, and an orange Deka. OOPS!! I almost forgot my white Keitai!! I have on my wish list an Osu-Mesu pair, a Yasahii, and a blue Angel. All my Tams are either blue, green, or purple (except for the Deka, the Japanese V2, and the Keitai) I'm trying right now to obtain some of the rarer Tams, and I usually get them on eBay. I just got a blue&green Tamawalkie on eBay, and am looking forward to its arrival. I can't wait!! Anywho, this is who I am , and look forward to keep posting and will help out to the best of my ability if I can. TTYL.

Wow nice collection, and welcome *officialy* XP even though you've been signed up before me.

Hai and Welcome to TamaTalk even though you've been here a while. Everyone deserves an official warm welcome! If you need a friend or want to talk, PM me! ^^

Latest posts

Back