New Memeber

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

m6henry

Reaction score
I am new to tama talk signed up yesterday. I am a mother of 4 kids 3 girls and 1 boy my 7yr old daughter bought a tamagotchi on 10/8/05 with her left over birthday money. I thought it was cute and played with it a few times and wacthed it when she went to school. I realized that you can link the tama's so I thought that maybe i should buy one to link with hers so it had a friend I bought mine on 10/14/05 this is when I learned hers was a V1 and mine was a V2 hers started out as a baby and then a marutchi then a ichigotchi and then a masktchi then the matchmaker came and she is now on her 2nd gen which went from a baby to a marutchi and is now a oniontchi. Mine started as a baby and then changed to a hotedetchi and is at the moment a ringotchi. on 10/15/05 my son dropped my tama in the cats water dish and it went all haywire luckly it survived and alls that happened was I lost my 2 training bars which I have gained back since. But my oldest(who is 11 1/2) was suppose to be watching it so she bought me a new one just incase the water logged one was permemntly dead but since it surivied I let her keep the one she bought it started of course as a baby and then a hotedetchi and is now a ringotchi which is kinda weird ours totally evolved the same ? My 9yr old wants to buy the true friends pack for her best friends birthday so I told her we will buy it at the end of the month then she'll have one too but for now she plays with mine and my son is only 3 so I think he maybe too young for a tamagotchi right now. And my husband while he thinks they are cute he says he doesn't want one ? I have done alot of online research about tamagotchis since the first one came into the family and learned alot of things! this is the first site I signed up to though. Our family loves tamagotchis. :blink:

I forgot my oldest daughters is a V2 and the true friends set is also a V2 so only my youngest daughter has a V1 and she has already asked for it to be replace with a V2.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back