NEW Nintendo DS Lite Compact ?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spiffy

Reaction score
Spain though now I am studying in England
Browsing about on youtube before I came across the following:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Qd5WRUnqcM

I remember when the DS Lite came out, but this appears to be a Nintendo DS Lite Compact.

It certainly does look more portable, but maybe it will be flimsier or more uncomfortable to handle?

Then I also found:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0f3pyWk00XQ

But this one looks perhaps fake, though it is from Gizmodo.com

I searched on Gizmodo.com and came up with several pages:

This is a "mock-up" (not real)

Part 2 of the "mock-up" (not real)

Then there is the following thing, which says it is real (still haven't been able to load photo with this slow internet)

Here it is

Page from Kotaku.com

Finally, there is also this article:

Here!

It does look quiet real, only, the picture of the DS that you can't load is nothing like the one in the first video.

Which makes me question weather it's just an idea, or if they are actually making it.

To me, I think it would be easier to break/have the buttons disconnect from the actual console. Or, they might stop working, due to the wires crossing to much when opened.

The picture from Gizmodo looks real, and it's thinner. Reminds me of a macbook air, actually.

This...sucks.

I just bought a new white lite a month ago, since my old white lite broke.

I then realised the three new colours were out in the UK and soon this too! Oh man...

[SIZE=13pt]O.O Whoa, thats so cool.[/SIZE]

I like how the screen pops out and such. xD

But because of this, I bet the screen is smaller and easier to break. D:...Oh noes.

I highly doubt I'll buy it. ;]

I like my smexi Onyx DS lite to much! ^.^

If they come out by Christmas, my dad said he'll get me one =D

If they don't he said he'd get it for me for my birthday, which is in March.

I've seen those in Youtube ! :marumimitchi: But... I though they weren't real! I DONT WANT THEM TO BE REAL!! Its stupid! Why to upgrade again?! DS Lite is enough! I've got the old DS and I want a lite for christmas, but that... Never. I dont like it at all. My opinion... :marumimitchi:

Wow o_O

All of my friends have lites, even my sister. Only two of my friends have the original, and i don't see them often

And i have the original. I HATE IT HOW THEY DON'T MAKE ANYTHING FOR THE ORIGINAL STYLE OF THE DS ANYMORE :mad:

I probally wouldn't get the new new new one anyway :D

Ugh.. Not another DS.

In my eyes, its probably more flimsy, and more cheaply made.

I still think the Original DS is the best looking DS too, this one looks too much like something made by Apple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back