New (obsessed) fan here!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

datenshi_blue

Reaction score
Hi there!!

I'm a girl (er... woman?) from Spain and my best friend awoke this obsession in me a few weeks ago. He's a lover of the vintage stuff and asked me if I had played with tamagotchi pets when I was a kid. I told him "yeah, sure, who didn't?" and he went "do you know where they are?". I never ever throw out a thing, so of course I knew where my pets were.

I'm the proud owner of a P1 from 1997, and a connexion v1. The first one was a gift from my godfather, who passed away a few years ago and whom I loved very dearly, so it's kind of a treasure. It's alive right now, here by my side, with an ugly 9 year old masktchi who looks like a terrorist chicken on the screen.

The second one I bought back in 2004 to play with a friend. We never even manage to make our tamas marry or even find out about the matchmaker. Tamas died on us because we would miss the matchmaker since we were at school (me) or at work (her) at the time she would show up and we ended up losing interest. It's alive right now, here by my side with an ugly hinotamatchi (3Gen) singing on the screen. I don't really know where it came from, since I cared perfectly for my baby, that was like totally random. I was expecting ichigotchi, but hey, something must have happened.

So, my friend had a P1 as well, but he can't find it. And a connexion v2 alive and kicking.

And we are waiting for a lot of tamas (they're in the mail) to make our litlle collection grow.

Glad to meet you all!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back