new or old which do u like better

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do u like new or old tamas better

• new

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • old

• both

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im saying old. The V1's were ok. I got a V2 and hated the thing. I dont play with tamagotchis anymore, but I have to say the older ones were much better. Hm... this topic makes me want to get a Tamagotchi P1 for some reason.

Well,

I don't particularly own any old Tamagotchis, but from was I see, it wouldn't kill to have a Tamagotchi that grows old and eventually dies that can't breed, I find that would be nice.

The old Tamagotchis were simple and classy, and I liked the designs better than the connections. The connections are just crazy, I mean, Blue with Lollipops? ;)

And still yet, connections are great too. I do like the breeding feature, and it takes a shorter time for your tamagotchis to grow up, even though that isn't all-too good. It's also great that we have the point system and items, it's cool. Connecting is also fun, I love watching my Tamagotchis bond together. :p

I only have 2 V2 and a V3.

When I first got a V3, I was so excited about the whole tamatown thing, but after a while it wears off because you need to reenter the codes after each generation. So when I play with my V3, I don't do the online features anymore, which makes a V3 more like a V2. But I still like the V2 better and I only have a V2 active now. It is simple, yet there is plenty to do, but not that much. I heard the V4 tamas have this skill points system and how you can send your tama to school and stuff seem a lot, which could end up whipping out your tama every 5 minutes. Maybe that's why I didn't get a V4.

So yeah, V2s are my favourite versions. :(

I definitely love the old Tamagotchi more, hands down (hence the reasoning behind my username :angry: )! Playing with one makes me nostalgic for the simpler days when I got my first one right before I started middle school about ten years ago.

I'll say one thing: NEW. I don't want to have to run to a tama every 5 seconds... I'm happy they installed the pause feature. Old tamas didn't have pause..
First of all, for those who believe that the old Tamagotchi take a tremendous amount of effort to care for, simply put, you're wrong (with the exception of the Oceangotchi...but it's meant to be that way and it's pretty much the only one like that). Furthermore, for those who think that the old Tamagotchi doesn't have a pause feature, once again, you are sorely mistaken. I own both the old (much more superior in my humble opinion) and new and so I know. Hope this clears things up! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
hi i really enjoy my older tamagotchis i have only started collecting the vintage ones but i have a umino a morino a tamaOtch and a santagotchi and i love them all also i have a v1 v2 v3 v4 a keitai the keitai akai an entama a uratama a tama suku a tamagotchi music fever and a golden p2 and there all great!

I'm surpised no body noticed this was a copy. There's one from 2004 just further up! I know it's a bit old but it's on the first page and I think it's still usable.

Personally I don't have any old ones. Though I do find them interesting.

I'm surpised no body noticed this was a copy. There's one from 2004 just further up! I know it's a bit old but it's on the first page and I think it's still usable.
Personally I don't have any old ones. Though I do find them interesting.
The other thread is now closed (so no opportunity to post comments or discuss new versus old).

It's possible that when other members posted here, the 2004 thread was on page 2 of this forum and not noticed or it was just being bumped by ppl voting in the poll ;)

I can't say if I prefer new or old :)

The older ones have some nice features and animations that are no longer used on the new versions (like tapping the side of the tama or it's screen to scare away bats / polar bear attacks, etc.), the new ones have lots more programming so there's more to do while they evolve and of course they have IR for connecting. You get more actively involved nowadays.

The older versions are handy if you're busy and can't take the time to sit playing with your tama all day :D

i like both YA YA YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol :huh:

i voted for old because the old ones had a theme like angels and devils but the new ones don't

I voted for the new ones because you can do so much more than the P1's and P2's.

I voted for both because they both have great things about them that the other doesn't have. Maybe it would be good if bandai made a tama that had all of the great qualities of the old ones and the great qualities of the new ones?? With all the old characters from p1 & p2??? That would be nice..

Guys please don't bump topics 3 months old or older if they had died. Thanks.

*topic closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back