New Owner!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lourdes

Reaction score
I got my daughter a Tamagotchi for christmas and we need some help. How do you find out what it needs??? Most of them we get, but when it is rubbing its nose on the floor, what do u do? LMAO

Also Do you play on version 1 or 2? and what is the difference???

THANK YOU SO MUCH for any help!

Most of the answers r in the instructions its rubbing its nose on the floor probally just because 1 only plays games 2 can give presents and games but u need another tamagotchi to hook up 2 each other it needs foood when its top hearts r low and it needs snacks or games when the bottom hearts are empty or low there is also a shop where u buy stuff 4 it. and what does LMAO mean?

Sincerly,

Me and my sister

Ps. if it makes a mess it will have a little pile next to it clean it up with the toilet icon and give it a timeout when a beeps and prasie it when it cries

rubbing its nose on the floor? and dont swear there are young kids here..... umm what character is it? find out what it needs? thats basic! read the manual, or just go to the first icon. when the hearts are white, you need to feed it lots of snacks and meals.

lmao means laughing my but off, if you know what i mean......dont swear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back