New person is here!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Listen, I am sorry if I spam, but I remeber things that I have to right, okay. Hey, I go on Neopets like all the time. Okay-I sing, Love people(way 2 much :p ) and I am obseesed w/ Harry Potter. Emma is sooooo pretty at the yule ball and it is so sad that rupert and emma love each other in the movie and they ask each other, but it is 2 late! It is so romantic. The 4th movie I mean. My name is also Emma and I am 15......funny isn't it. I have almost the same length and the same curl as emma naturally????????? It is really strange, I would show you , I really would, but my scanner is broke cause I used it so much.

I need to shut up because I know this is not a chat board, but I am REALLY SORRY.

I will gladly have male or female friends.

I have more of one.

Guess which one-girl or boy????

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, anyway, emma watson is 5'2" and I am 5'2" and 1/4 tall! We are so close! I got my books all signed(up to 5 at least!) by jk rowling!

So, I would like lotsof help on this web-I did have tamas for 2 years, and know all 5 codes and loooots of tips!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back