New Pet

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLeftSide

Reaction score
I just got a tamagatchi well my sister got it but she doesnt now what to do so she gave it to me i just want ed to now if i am doing good.

Hungry: 2 Hearts

Happy: 4 Hearts

Training : |||

Funny: 108

Glamour: 103

Soul?: 327

Weight: 15 lbs

Name Zacm (she wanted it to be zacm...)\

1st Gen

o ya its a kujakutchu not sure how to spell it its a v 4.5

it looks like a peacock somewhat cuase its got the big feathery tail

yes, you are doing good. consider this ( you got a v4.5 ) as a v4 with new characters, games, and skill points. :D sort of like getting makkio, you got one of the secret characters that come with lots of skill points.

:D hope i helped, cecib :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got a tamagatchi well my sister got it but she doesnt now what to do so she gave it to me i just want ed to now if i am doing good.

1st Gen

[SIZE=10pt]Your doing fine. but just to be on the safe side , you may want to fill up all the hungry Hearts ;) other than that , your doing good. Especially with Skill points O.O"[/SIZE]

o it hought u were supposed to keep it at 2 in hungry otherwise its overeating

thx for cleariong that up everyone

By the way, his training is a little low, so work on that a little!

I now i didnt now what to do until yesterday i never new how to get it up so pretty much all that was from yesterday.

Tamagotchi's wake up when their ready.You cant wake them up unless you change the time forward.All tamas should be up by noon.My Togetchi woke up at nine today. Yesterday he woke up at 10.

1st Gen

[SIZE=8pt]You are doing a fantastic job! with all of those skill points why would you question that? Put it this way... most of the time my tamas don't get that high on skill points, so you are doing a good job.[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back