New Pets?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

taylorita101

Reaction score
Lately on Music City, I've been seeing pets that are strange and never have been seen before. One looks like a cow and is called Spotchi. The other looks like a pink cat. It is called Mochatchi. If anyone knows about this or knows how to get these Tamas, post your reply here! I'm desperate to know how this happened! ^_^ ;)

Those are regular tama's in a COSTUME.for the Spotchi,so need the SPOT costume.I think it's actually supposed to be for a dog.And for the Mochatchi,it's also a regular tama,but in a MOCHA costume.you can buy it in the shop on your tamagotchi but its pretty pricey.Or you can cheat it off on JamesChaplin1's item generator, found at https://www.musicstargen.site40.net/itemgen.htm

EDIT:eek:h and the costumes,when worn,stay on your pet until they fall asleep.when they do,your pet will stop wearing the costume.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you so much jyrox! I was so confused because that wasn't a character you could get, but now i know it's a costume. Well, thanks again! ^_^ ;)

Latest posts

Back