New Places/Shops coming to Tama-Town?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamapalace

Reaction score
On Tamagotchi.com under products Bandai has added some new options, while looking at these we checked out the "Gotchi-Prizes" and it seems that new shops/places will be opening in Tama-Town. The new places include a Hardware Store, Post Office, and Conveience Store. This also indicates new activites coming to Tama-Town.

Found first at Tama-Palace.

coocl more places to make tamatown better!!! :p

When will all this be taking place and which tama sites will these items be on

these will probably be put in the other 3 towns, forest Patchi, guruguru town and mame city. i would say the convinence store would be in guruguru town, hardware store in mame city and the post office being in mame city too. i would say that there will be a store in forest patchi that sells items not souveners

dudes if you go to tamagotchi town for version 4's i dont know about v3s but in tamatown for v4's they came out with a movie and the stationhas three places you can go to soon but it is ssssooooooooo cool my tamagotchi just evolved this is what it looks like :kuribotchi:

yeah yeah yeah got to v4 tamatown click on the station topright coner and u can go to kuchi mame and meme city!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rolleyes: Guess what I got a version 4 just yesterday I was sooooooooooooo exited if you log in on tama town go to the station and see more places are coming soon, I wish they were already here! (dose any one know????????? :rolleyes: )

Yeah, I've heard that if you go tothe train station you can go to different towns (comeing soon)

Please visit Barney and make him a superstar. (My dog was called Barney but sadly he died in November age 12 :wacko: .) Click here to visit Barney. He'll always be my superstar :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back