New Places/Shops coming to Tama-Town?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it's against the rules to advertise in a post ,but you can do it in a siggy!
Who's doing that in this topic? o.o

Anyways, thanks for the information. I look forward to seeing everything in TamaTown open. :ph34r:

Are there really going to be more places in Tama Town for your Tamagotchi to visit???

I have a V4 so I have been on Tama Town about a Billion times.

Taylzie :) :( :wacko:

I noticed that too! It's so cool that the gotchi station actually functions!

On Tamagotchi.com under products Bandai has added some new options, while looking at these we checked out the "Gotchi-Prizes" and it seems that new shops/places will be opening in Tama-Town. The new places include a Hardware Store, Post Office, and Conveience Store. This also indicates new activites coming to Tama-Town.

Found first at Tama-Palace.
and new citys too!

I noticed that too!  It's so cool that the gotchi station actually functions!
Wait, are you saying that the cities are open, or are you saying that the station's open, but you can't do anything?

It'd be cool if the cities were open...

edit: I should of read the top post of the page (do'h!).

According to you, the cities are open, yet when I go on Tamatown, they're all coming soon! :furawatchi:

I use Firefox, and that usually doesn't always work, so I'll try it with safari now. Nope, it's coming soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh! I didn't mean it was open, I just meant that it was cool that you could go in it. Sorry about the misunderstanding. :wacko:

:huh:

yay that is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooocoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

:huh: more places sometimes i get bored in tamatown but now more places thats really cool.

:( thank you tamatown

On Tamagotchi.com under products Bandai has added some new options, while looking at these we checked out the "Gotchi-Prizes" and it seems that new shops/places will be opening in Tama-Town. The new places include a Hardware Store, Post Office, and Conveience Store. This also indicates new activites coming to Tama-Town.

Found first at Tama-Palace.
Really?!?!? cool!! :)

So does anyone out there actually know when the 3 new town from the station will be open???? i've been in tamatown for weeks, and it just keeps saying coming soon. Anyone out there heard anything about it? thanks

the new places and shops are for the v4.5, thats why it has not been totally updated yet, is the v4.5 really comming to North America in June?

Is this update going to be happening to the V4 site, or both the V3 and V4 sites? I think it's rediculous that they made the V4 site where you need a V4 Tama to enter. I guess whatever makes more money though.

The Mame Town and GuruGuru Town are open (not Patchi Forest though) there is a thread about it in the TamaTown/e-Tamago section. There is a shop in each with souvenirs and also a work building in each with a game.

i don't get it because the v4.5 tamatown is the v4 one but how can it have stuff like v4.5 items where you have v4s aswell? they should open a v4.5 section so that you can get the original tamatown stuff plus new stuff. if they have the same items it's just like a v4 really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back