New, question about breeding

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidM2

Reaction score
I'm posting this in behalf of my little sister. I'm sure you've had this question raised tons of times, but if anyone could answer it real quick that would be great! My little sister has two Tamagotchi connections, and she wants to know how they can breed. I think they have like four smiles fir each other, and I'm a bit confused, but she'll understand it all. :D thanks!

uumm ok well if u have the love potion use it on one of her tamas.... then make them connect and i think it will ask u if u want to breed or something and choose yes and then they will have a baby. it will only work if she has a V2 or V3 and if u dont have the code they have a pinned topic in the codes section for the password for the love potion on V3 but if its V2 ull have to look it up somewhere.......

if she has a V1 then i have nnnnnooooo idea sorry if she does have a V1.... hopefully someone could help

hope this helps!

i understand how annoying sibblings can be lol

uumm ok well if u have the love potion use it on one of her tamas.... then make them connect and i think it will ask u if u want to breed or something and choose yes and then they will have a baby. it will only work if she has a V2 or V3 and if u dont have the code they have a pinned topic in the codes section for the password for the love potion on V3 but if its V2 ull have to look it up somewhere.......if she has a V1 then i have nnnnnooooo idea sorry if she does have a V1.... hopefully someone could help

hope this helps!
The Love Potion doesn't work. I asked someone here about the potion since I tried it this morning and it did nothing with either my V2 or my V3. All it does is get your tamagtochi dancing around with hearts around it.

All your little sister needs to do is keep connecting until each tamagotchi has four hearts and they will be in love. Then a day after they fall in love you can connect them and they will have tama babies, sometimes it takes more then one try to do it.

Sorry, but the love potion DOES work. What you do is when oyu drink it, connect them, and if that doesn't work, do the cheat again, and buy it for 3,000points. Try again, and it should work. If it doesn't, you will have to keep trying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back