New Rumor

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
QUOTE (Oniontchi @ Jan 28 2005, 10:31 PM)

I hate being obbsesed everone makes fun of me! I HATE PREPS YOU PREP! Woah sooo....

Preps r cool, they r better than bein poor!

From Babii Bee ND Preppy Girl

Babii Bee is tellin the truth, babii bee and i are best friends and we are both preps

but so what i probably have more friends than you,+ bein a prep is much better than being

obsessed with Tamagotchis

Preppy nd proud

Yet another senseless post about nothing interesting. Why would we be here if we were not totally into out tamagotchi's? Also, there are people of all ages on here....like me being 20....who don't have time to be obsessed but just love their tamagotchis and use them to relieve stress or other things. Please don't act like people are better than others!
Dang straight!!!! Yep. I'm 22.

QUOTE (Oniontchi @ Jan 28 2005, 10:31 PM) I hate being obbsesed everone makes fun of me! I HATE PREPS YOU PREP! Woah sooo.... 

Preps r cool, they r better than bein poor!

From Babii Bee ND Preppy Girl

Babii Bee is tellin the truth, babii bee and i are best friends and we are both preps

but so what i probably have more friends than you,+ bein a prep is much better than being

obsessed with Tamagotchis

Preppy nd proud
...Oh. My. God. How IGNORANT are you people?

Honestly! Just because you dress one way and somebody else doesn't doesn't make them poor!

I always wear classic rock band t-shirts, blue jeans with paint and nailpolish all over them, Sharpie-decorated Chuck Taylors, chipped nail polish, mismatched brightly colored socks, and loads of plastic bracelets I've made from Mardi Gras necklaces. I don't own a single shirt that cost more than $20. Does that make me poor? Absolutely not. I have an $8,000 violin and a $2,500 bow, and I'm only 14. I am in no way poor.

Clothes mean absolutely nothing.

'Prepiness' is not a money status. I am one of the farthest things from being 'preppy'. And I'm perfectly happy with it, not to mention I know how to use proper English outside of the classroom and I never use how people dress, how the look, or how many friends they have against someone. That's just barbaric, and it's unkind and unfair. How you dress also doesn't dictate how many friends somebody has. How many friends somebody has doesn't even matter. You and your friend are both incredably immature and childish. Grow up. Nobody cares about you and your superiority complex. Learn to see beyond your own nose, there's more out there than just clothes, hot guys, money, and other things. Seriously. Oh, hey, have you ever heard about Tibet...?

And, honestly, according to all the people I know, 'preps' are pretty much frowned upon. So why are you so proud?

And the coolest people I know are the people who don't care about anything. They're loud, dorky, perverted, obnoxious when it's ok to be so, and, oh, get this, they're all band geeks. What a shocker, huh? Pfft.

Instant karma's gonna get you. It's gonna get you right in the face.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are u seriously sayin preps r bad?! Umm nd ur sayin that we r sayin that were preppy cause were not. Um lik we dont get our clothes from designer places we get our clothes from lik old navy. We r only preppy cuz ppl brand us as preppy nd we just go with it. ND there is nothin wrong with bein PROUD bout bein preppy. We dont have our noses in the air cuz preppy nd STUCK-UP r 2 different things! We get good grades nd we have tons of friends nd u gossip more than us.......... AMAZING!

FED UP

Babii Bee nd Preppy Girl

PS Preppy girl is ova my house rite now. R u a guy or girl?

<PolythenePam> BAND GEEKS WOW!

Umm nd ur sayin that we r sayin that were preppy cause were not.

You said it, not us...

Um lik we dont get our clothes from designer places we get our clothes from lik old navy.

Doesnt matter wear you get your clothes, dudes. I go to dElIaS and abercrombie. I also go to Hot Topic.

We get good grades nd we have tons of friends

Hey I do to! I have a 97% grade point average. And I have tons of friends...that doesnt mean that you are preppy....

nd u gossip more than us.......... AMAZING!

How do you know how much anyone gossips?

<PolythenePam> BAND GEEKS WOW!

What do you have against band geeks?

Are u seriously sayin preps r bad?!
No. I said according to most people I know, they're pretty much frowned upon.

Er, wait. Let's take a look back at this: BabiiBee is tellin the truth, babii bee and i are best friends and we are both preps...bein a prep is much better...Preppy nd proud Son, don't contradict yourself. Honestly. And you go on in the rest of this post about how you're 'preppy'.

Um lik we dont get our clothes from designer places we get our clothes from lik old navy.
I never said you get your clothes from designer places. Old Navy, Abercrombie, Holister, whatever is what I was going at. I was also arguing against this statement: Preps r cool, they r better than bein poor!

We r only preppy cuz ppl brand us as preppy nd we just go with it. ND there is nothin wrong with bein PROUD bout bein preppy.
I'm under the impression that YOU have branded yourself as preppy. I think everybody else would agree, am I right?

We dont have our noses in the air cuz preppy nd STUCK-UP r 2 different things!
Pfft. Preps r cool, they r better than bein poor!...but so what i probably have more friends than you,+ bein a prep is much better than being obsessed with Tamagotchis

We get good grades nd we have tons of friends nd u gossip more than us.......... AMAZING!
Amazing, indeed. It's quite unfortunate that you've not been able to use what you've learned in English class in the rest of the world, because the way you type is making me seriously doubt your intelligence.

I wasn't gossiping. Gossiping is talking about people behind their backs. I was shocked at what you wrote and so I said something. It was more along the lines of 'standing up' and 'debating'.

FED UPBabii Bee nd Preppy Girl
'nd' is not a word. I thought you were smart and made good grades?

PS Preppy girl is ova my house rite now. R u a guy or girl?<PolythenePam> BAND GEEKS WOW!
Who was that last question aimed at? If it was me, I'm a girl. 'Pam' is a girl name. 'Polythene Pam' is a song by the Beatles. My real name is Caroline, but that's not the point.

Yes, band geeks. Amazing, isn't it.

'Ight. Thanks for keeping me amused for another few minutes or so.

Ok go on with ur preepy life! I doesn't matter to me.... idiot people around here. You were really getting on my freaking nervs to! And I am NOT POOR! Your calling yourself poor, not me. FREAK-O!

~Punky and proud~

Er, wait. Let's take a look back at this: BabiiBee is tellin the truth, babii bee and i are best friends and we are both preps...bein a prep is much better...Preppy nd proud Son, don't contradict yourself. Honestly. And you go on in the rest of this post about how you're 'preppy'.

That was a miss print by babii bee.

You r sayin that u r debatin so we r too. ND you are also sayin that we dont

use proper english. Well....................its just that all our friends and basically

everyone use computer lingo.DAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One of u said sumthin bout that it doesnt matter wat u wear so we were just

proven our point that we dont dress like you apparently think we do. Babii Bee

said Fed Up cuz u guys r sayin preps r bad nd there r different kinds of preps.

Like one of my best friends is goth or if u dont like that word u can call her

wateva u want.

Preppy nd Proud

Agreed.

Honestly. I'm getting more at the point of labeling people is pointless. Oh, and then one of your friends is goth.

I give up.

If that was a missprint by Babii bee, then... Hail, am I ever confused...

*Topic closed by Admin*

Please remember to respect others and their opinions... :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back