New school tama, PLEASE HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lolokotchi:)

Reaction score
So, today I opened up my new tamasuku v1, and I've been reading alot on it so I thought I could figure it out.

But, anytime I go to a connect option, It will reset itself, and I'll get two options, one that seems to work like download, and one like reset. Now while writing this, I figured it might be the battery that is too old, just like the v5 gets glichy when the battery is old, and I will try to put a new battery in it, But there is another strange thing... When I choose wich charachter in my class that I want to play with, and then goes to this connect- reset thing, and choose download, the chosen game charachter will replace the main one pacing across the screen, and I didn't think this was possible!! Also, when I set the contrast, It will go back to what it was before after a while. I'll upload a video of this whole thing in some minutes, so just hang on... <_<

EDIT: I put in a new battery and everything works correct, but it might be an interesting thing anyway, so I'll not ask anybody to remove this topic just yet. I'll upload the video soon. ;) :D

EDIT2: Some questions too; Is there a way to pause it? Do I have to play certain games that matches the tamagotchi's own subject? And also, What button should I push when a new student appeares?

Last edited by a moderator:
Having the Load / Reset screen appear when you try to connect means you had a low battery. I've seen this happen before on several different models (both Japanese & English.)

For your other questions, a good place to start would be the excellent English-language guide, here: https://www.mimitchi.com/tamasuku/index.shtml

Last edited by a moderator:
Having the Load / Reset screen appear when you try to connect means you had a low battery. I've seen this happen before on several different models (both Japanese & English.)
For your other questions, a good place to start would be the excellent English-language guide, here: https://www.mimitchi.com/tamasuku/index.shtml
Yes, that's the site I've checked, but so far I haven't found any specific answer to just these questions...

Well, thanks a lot anyway!! :p :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back