New series that i'm making.♪

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchigirl2

Reaction score
Well, meet Yukina, a Mimitchi! You can call her Yuki for short.

See yuki's photo.

She is the main character...

And I need help! So, you see, I need more caracters.

If you could please post your tama character, gender and name?

Oh yeah...Back to the series.

Basicly, whats happening is:

Yukina is on Tamaplanet, wich, you may not know, is under attack, by the dark god, Muto. Muto-A mametchi-has tons of things he is doing, and it so happens that yuki knows what to do to stop him. But, there is two dark gods-Muto and Kuto. They're both brothers-but Kuto wants tamaplanet, too. Kuto is a Kutchipatchi, and he's up to no good!

So please post some tamas here, and/or tell me how i can 'spice-up' the comic, or dislikes.

Thanks!

~With love from Yuki and Tg2

i'd like to add my tamas akira, a male gonzarutchi(v3) and volty my female nazoatchi(v2) and you can spice it up by mild romance and mebe... betrayal?

i'd like to add my tamas akira, a male gonzarutchi(v3) and volty my female nazoatchi(v2) and you can spice it up by mild romance and mebe... betrayal?
Heh, heh! Yuki already makes out with her boyfriend in one part.

Nice idea TG2!

XD, that reminds me. I made a story on

Tama Zone where they opened up TamaTown and it was under attacks. :lol:

Maybe you could add "Parents" (Sorry, extra characters)

Well, to "spice-it-up" you could add some action. Like when Yuki goes to Muto,

his guards go out in Space Ships with some HUGE weapons. ^.^

Nice idea TG2!XD, that reminds me. I made a story on

Tama Zone where they opened up TamaTown and it was under attacks. :lol:

Maybe you could add "Parents" (Sorry, extra characters)

Well, to "spice-it-up" you could add some action. Like when Yuki goes to Muto,

his guards go out in Space Ships with some HUGE weapons. ^.^
Sure! I'll give josh9mametchi, yuki's bf) a gun...

Well, I really meant in space-ships. o_o

I'm not sure it would be so good if he actually "SHOT" someone.

XD, I was really talking about space-ships. You know?

He won't. XD I know...But you know what i mean!

Like all of this 'Flying-around-Tamagotchis-with-weapons stuff...'

And besides, it wouldn't be violent. It would be like, you know, a lazer gun and when the tam gets shot with it it turns into a little pile of ashes with eyes. XD!

ok das good but maybe i'll make volty clueless so when yuki is telling the plans and says "any questions?" and volty will wake up and say "what's the plan again" and will be taken down by a combination of freinly fire because they've had enough and enmy fire because she can't even SPELL stealth volty:yes i can! see S-T-A-E-L-T-H! THERE! YUKI... AND AKIRA WILL KNOW THE PLAN EXACTLY but he'll get freaked out and wing it but since he's intelligent it'll still work...but not without taking down 20-30 allied ships because he's started drinking coffe and eating a lot of sugar and just can't aim straighT XD and during volty's battle funeral akira will come and yell IDIOT! and shoot the corpse

Last edited by a moderator:
Could there be a rebel leader (my maskmitchi named static :wacko: )?

And like they meet sum were and they do underground operations against muto and kuto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back