New! *slaps forehead* Not here for long!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SnowAngel

Reaction score
Hey! I'm SnowAngel, a bouncy, happy, hyper girl! I joined yesterday with some questions about my Tama, Wintr, who I absolutly adore.

So guess what?

I went to Tamatalk to ask them.

And they gave me a computer virus.

Point in case, I'm not staying here. All I want to know is: how do I use the Honey(love potion) on my V4? Thanks, and sorry this didn't work out.

~SnowAngel

It was probably one of the ads. Tamatalk doesn't have viruses... I'm not sure about the honey but usually when you are able to use it... Its selectable.

I hope you do decide to stay. Tamatalk is a pretty cool place to hang out!

I'm sure this is a fun place! And Tamatalk didn't give me the virus, one of the members (Chocoluv800) gave me a link that had a virus. I might consider staying. Might.

Thanks about the honey, but I mean, does it work with just one tama? Do I have to befriend a honey-ed tama that belongs to my friend? Or what?

Hello and welcome to TamaTalk! If you need any help their is plenty of staff members who can help! If you want to read some useful tips then visit the guildlines ! Hope that you will enjoy yourself on here! Good luck :)

Latest posts

Back