New stuff for tamatown!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

timagotchi

Reaction score
I think Tamatown should have something new and different. Please give me some ideas and i`ll try to find a way to mail it to Bandai. PLEASE RESPOND :D

Stop the begging! It won't make things better!

Maybe they'll add Snow Globes and Post Cards. I'll e-mail them myself unless you do. But if you will do it, give me the credit! :(

Perhaps more games, and better locations? A game on the site when you can play your JOB on the computer with a better colorful version?

But just be paitent Ban-Dai are currently working on the Station place with the Memetchi, Ichigotchi towns, and etc..

locky458

Last edited by a moderator:
i think there should be a hair salon and a beach

LeeLee897

says: THANX!

How about... Darn i forgot!

A Trading Post?

So you can put things on tamatown for trade. Then somehow it will all be online and someone else can come by.

Trade passwords, and input them?

I think they should have a Queen tamagotchi as well as a King tamagotchi and maybe some more stuff to do in kindergarden and school :ichigotchi: :lol: :chohimetchi:

Name = Tidus

Age = 4

Weight = 44lb

Training = 5

Gender = boy

Gen. = 1

*Topic moved to 'What's On Your Mind'*

I think they should have a Queen tamagotchi as well as a King tamagotchi and maybe some more stuff to do in kindergarden and school ;) :mellow: :eek:  

Name = Tidus

Age = 4

Weight = 44lb

Training = 5

Gender = boy

Gen. = 1
There is a queen but she's not there :blink:

i would like to do my job at the ofice :D :ichigotchi: :eek: :kusatchi: :kuribotchi:

i wiss i could go into ather rooms in my parents and grandparents hous :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi: :kusatchi: :eek: :D :p :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back