New Super Mario Bros. Wii

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
question: if you skip a stage in any world (one that isn't necessry to move on to the next world), and if you go back to complete the stage will it save your progress?

question: if you skip a stage in any world (one that isn't necessry to move on to the next world), and if you go back to complete the stage will it save your progress?
If I understood that correctly, yes.

okay, yay! that way i can go through all the worlds then go back and finish up the ones i skipped...

We're on World 6 now. We originally got to World 6 from a canon in World 3, but we went back to World 3 to get through World 3, 4 and 5 so we didn't feel like cheaters.

I played it with my cousins, it was SO fun! ^_^ But sometimes we go to far and then we kill each other. :D

My sister tries to push me off the edge of a platform if falling off means death, so I just jump over her character and try to push her off. We only have two Wii remotes, so my sister usually plays as Mario and I play as Yellow Toad:

A. So I don't get confused. (When it's Mario and Luigi I think I'm the one I'm not, and end up dying.)

B. Because Yellow Toad is my favourite Toad.

I played it with my cousins, it was SO fun! ;) But sometimes we go to far and then we kill each other. :rolleyes:
yeah, my cousins have the game too and we play together a lot. Only they're way ahead of us, I'm only on world 4 and last time we were there (it was a long time ago) they were already on world 5. And either me or my cousin goes ahead and accidentally makes my sister die. xD Sometimes we just tell her to be in a bubble so she doesn't mess us up. Lol we're so mean.

I haven't played in a while, but I watched my brother play the other day. He's got a few levels left in the last world. ;D

Hehe, my friend's little brother is obsessed with Mario. He's pretty young, maybe 6-7. He asked me where I was in the game and I said, "I'm not sure what place I'm in. I think it's --" He cuts me off and says, "They're called worlds." It was cute. xD Then he continued to enlighten me in the world of Mario that I already know a lot about. :'D

^Aww, little kids are so adorable sometimes. x3

Compared to my little cousin, I pretty much suck at this game. I think I'm good, but then i play with her and she's only 9 years old, and she is amazing at it. I guess I need to practice. :D

Oh, we got up to World 7 when we last played. We haven't played since the school holidays though.

Okay, I used my quick save and I'm right before the last castle in world 4. I kept dying at the boss battle, but I think I can make it next time.

I got it last christmas

i usually play it with my youger cousins

one cousin always kills his character

the other always tries to kill my character

Its really fun though

P.S.im on world 7 because i found a warp canon to there :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back