New Tama Decorating kit....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have one. I use the sleeve as a protector for the back of my tama, I don't want it to break. as for the gems, I got a little creative and stuck them to my locker to decorate it at school!

Thanks Zoria, ^_^

Comment:

The gems fall off quite easily so be careful. Also they are low quality, the 'sticky' part comes off easily. Be warned. Other than that nice package.

I have to admit I was a little disapointed in the Decoration Kit but not enough that I won't be three more. I only bought the kit for the sleeve thing that came with it. I'm using mine on my Entama to protect the design from being ruined. The other three I plan to put on my three other Japanese Tamagotchi. I basicly put the jewels on my alarm clock and forgot about them.

You could use a dab of crazy glue or elmers glue (white, dries clear) to keep the stickers and stones in place on the decorating case. Dont add too much though.

[SIZE=10pt]Yup. The sparkles didn't stick. I was always afraid of scratching the off. I used the stickers for other things , like decorating my tama journal xD The case is useful though.[/SIZE]

I saw that but dont see the point of spending 5 bucks on that thing if the tamagotchi comes decorated for free.That or just decorate it yourself for free too.

I really didn't see the point in buying one of those. Sure everyone likes originality but I like my tama's the way they are =)

It reminds me of those cell phone rhinestone kits they look good for about five minutes then half of the rhinestones come off and the other half WONT come off ;)

It's a waste of money. I tried to stick the sparkles on and they came right off. The case is useful, which is the main reason why i bought the decoration kit.

I bought a couple of deco kits also. I just use the skins, and use the stickers and rhinestones for other things.

i actually dont think these are a rip off bc

1. the jewels did stay on my tama(not the case) and i put them on all of my tama antennas

2. the case works miracles. i drop mine all the time and they don't get scratched up or broken

3. the character stickers are adorable :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back