New Tama-go backgrounds?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade9087

Reaction score
my tama-go is a teen now and i had a adult before and my points are 30,000 and there are no new backgrounds yet when will there be new 1s?

my tama-go is a teen now and i had a adult before and my points are 30,000 and there are no new backgrounds yet when will there be new 1s?
You have to check the shop whenever it changes items for new backgrounds. Sometimes there will be rare ones! They're fairly expensive, so be sure to save up your Gotchi Points. ;)

OH wow! i didnt even know there were more then the initial 4 back grounds, it never showed me more so i stopped checking, but because of this i checked and there was a beach! with a palm tree for 20,000? points i believe is what it is. and 50,000 for the japanese room with tatami and such. blah! wish i had more gotchi-points. i had so many before but i started collecting all the items you can buy off the gotchi-figures because i didnt have anything else to do with my money. but now i do! time to start saving again

As mentioned above, new backgrounds are rarely added. The primaral 4 (the first four you get) cost 5000, but ones unlocked later cost 20,000 and 50,000. It's hard to obtain this many points since Tamatown is down. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back