New Tama Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wine_Deer

Reaction score
Last Name-Sanus (mixture of JOnas and my last name >=) hehehehe...

They were born today at 7:06 PM

Names and Genders: (three kids)

Boy=Joe (mimi-fuwa-tchi)

Boy=Kevin (omutu-tchi)

Girl=Nicky ( -_- hehehe) (Futaba-tchi)

They are healthy and I'm keeping good track of them. Personalities:

Joe is a daredevil. He loves to do dangerous stunts which worries mommy. He's the biggest, and he was the firstborn, so he thinks he get special treatment. Very lovable, he can be sensitive and funny but serious when he needs to. He's a total ladies man, or, he will be.

Kevin is the "nerd" of the family. He's very smart, and all he needs is glasses. He's sweet but focuses on school a lot. He's Joe's main teasing target, but Joe doesn't tease him too harshly. Kevin is the smallest of the family, and he's the middle child.

Nicky is the cute, popular average girl. She's very pretty and she's the youngest. When she's not playing soccer, she's playing guitar. She enjoys the beach and writing songs to play on her guitar. She also sings and is very good. She finds her brothers disgusting but she loves them.

I just went to dinner and left my tama alone for like, ten minutes and they had a skull, had to go to the bathroom and needed happy and hunger hearts filled. SO I took care of them and they are happy now. Phew!

Oh they wanna say something.

Kevin-Hey guys! Mommy told me that she posting this new log, so I stopped doing my extra credit work to say hi!

Joe-Neeerd. Kevin is such a nerd. Anyway, you must be pretty excited to hear from me. Yesterday I did a double backlip into a kickflip over a waterfountain on my skateboard yesterday and landed it! Mommy was worried when she saw but I told her "Mom it's Ok. I'm a professional." I like to hang with the guys and stuff. Of course I'm always trying new stuff before them. Well I better go, I have some dirtbiking to do!

Me: ...........uh oh........

Nicky- Hello! I'm Nicky and I apologize for Joe's behavior. He's full of himself. Mommy helped me on guitar so now I can play the hard note! I'm writing a song, and might give it to you when I'm done. I gotta get back to work...so bye! Oh and I usually like to write a song when I'm in this area that is surrounded by rocks. It's big enough to fit me, my guitar, my laptop and two other people comfortably. Ciao!

Well, they didn't do anything yet. See ya!

My tamas just evolved! I'm so proud!

Ok so here's what they turned into:

Joe- Mouse-tchi

Kevin- Aniruku-tchi

Nicky- Tororo-tchi

They want to talk to you again. We've played a few game so far and bought a cracker for 100.

Joe-What happened? I felt funny and then when I looked in the mirror again I was different! Mommy explained that I turned into a Mouse-tchi!!! COME ON! That's sounds SO sissy like!! That's NOT right! Ugh...make fun of me and I will run you over with my dirt bike. Me and my buds are actually concentrating on ice hockey...

Nicky- I feel so pretty! This evolution was great!

Kevin- I did the equations right before the evolution. I knew I was going to get this, and I knew Nicky was going to get what she is. But Joe being a Mouse-tchi was a total shock. Now he'll lay off!

Well they all seem happy. Joe'll rise to love his new look. I'll convince him that all the girls like Mouse-tchis :huh: .

Well bedtime is soon but they are all pretty happy and bouncing about.

Until later!

Guess what?

It's later!

I woke up after them by an hour or half an hour today and I had to fill all their hungry hearts and three of their happy hearts. They got a musical note and we played with the tambourine. Me and Joe beat Tea Time today and got 100 gotchi points. He was so happy it was so cute.

Believe it or not, Joe actually really likes playing tea time and Nicky likes to play TV-Surfing. Usually I would think they like it the other way around. Kevin's been really busy so he didn't get to play a game yet, but he liked playing with the tambourine.

They wanna talk to you

Joe- Tea Time is great! Me and mommy beat it, which made me happy. She also told me that all the ladies love Mouse-tchis, so I'm ok with my new look. I actually think I look really good. I went roller blading for the first time and I loved it! I'm gonna practice so I can play hockey!!!

Nicky-As I said earlier, I really love how I look now. It makes me feel so pretty. Me and mommy got close to beating TV-Surfing, my favorite game, but we made a mistake. Well we can practice some more and beat it. Mommy's really nice. She always has food in the house, she always feeds us, plays with us and goes shopping with us sometimes. Sometimes, she even gives us free food or free stuff!!

Kevin-Well, as mommy said, I'm too busy to play those silly games, but I loved the tambourine. It's very fun to play, and because it's a percussion instrument, it keeps the beat flowing.

Me-where does he learn this stuff???

Kevin-I'm building a model rocket right now, except three times bigger, faster, and awesomer. It's a surprise that only mommy knows about. It's gonna be a surprise flight for Joe.

Latest posts

Back