new tama owners i am here

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

coolie456922

Reaction score
when you just start on you tamagotchi make sure all the happy and hungry are full.Always try to keep your weight the same as before so you don't have trouble cause once my v1 was 99lb and it died even though the happy and hungry were full.When you buy something you can't use it till you are an adult except for the chest,shovel,and plant.You can not change your gender ok cause many ppl write topics for that anless you reset your tamagotchi.Certain things will come up like your tama is rolling on the ground or it is in a hot tub don't worry it nothing.If you don't like it just press a button.Hope you liked my tips.

hi if you go to the time and change it to 14:59 and what one min it changes the shop. :D :furawatchi: :ph34r: :blink: :( :lol: :p :huh:

she is right you shouldn't change the time all the time unless it is the wrong time

Your Tama has to b 7years old to get the matchmaker.To change the time all you need to do is press A and C together.

:furawatchi: :) :(

Your Tama has to b 7years old to get the matchmaker.To change the time all you need to do is press A and C together. :( :blink: :huh:
no it doesn't mine got it at 6 but i guess it depends

[SIZE=14pt]Will someone tell me if they still sell angelgotchi and ocean gotchi?!?[/SIZE]

i'm new on this tama talk site. :furawatchi:

you can also use a ball when your young ( see the first post ). ;) :huh: :huh: :lol:

;) I have this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :huh: and it is really cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The truth is........

I did something inside my tamagotchi that any of tamagotchi owners never did.

and this happed.....

the screen changed differnt patterns in hyperspeed, then my tamababy (boy) turned into a child, then a teenager, the a adult, all happend in one minute, then it cried and turned into that plant! :huh:

Well I will post more later Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey um just wondering.... Why is your name TamaHater, cuz if you hate tamas why are you here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back