new tama school

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

androtchi jones

Reaction score
i just went to wikipedia.com ad they said that there is a new tamagotchi school alredy in japan and that it has a 4-way joystick typy thing like on playstation controllers and the egg is actually horzontal then theamerican version (v4 not school)is coming out in january oh one mor piece of news wikipedia also says that the v4 desidn is based on the fans design from voting off of the tamagotchi site i hope i was very informative!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wacko:

i just went to wikipedia.com ad they said that there is a new tamagotchi school alredy in japan and that it has a 4-way joystick typy thing like on playstation controllers and the egg is actually horzontal then theamerican version (v4 not school)is coming out in january oh one mor piece of news wikipedia also says that the v4 desidn is based on the fans design from voting off of the tamagotchi site i hope i was very informative!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Yep. You can read my topic about the Tamagotchi School for info!

~ Dolores ~

Will it becoming on in the U.S any time soon? :chohimetchi:

That is soooo cooool! I wish I was in Japan! That sounds like fun! A new tama school! :blink:

Tamagotchi School on web is here,

https://school.e-tamago.com/pc/flash/tamasc.html

1.first you click the place you want to enter.

yellow and orange arrow mark bring you.

2.next you have to enter your nickname.

Click blue stlipes square,you find Hiragana and and some marks.

Click any Hiragana and mark 2 more times ,it cares about nothing,then OK(red circle).

3.enter Log-in numbers.

Click the numbers.

This caractor is Megamitchi(Goddes like The Statue of Liberty).

4.please wait a minute.

starting the game.

5.you'll have log-out number to enter Tamagotchi-School.

Gotchi points or items you'll get.

HELP! HELP! DOES ANYONE KNOW WHEN THE V4 IS COMING OUT IN VICTORIA AUSTRALIA

PLEASE YOU GOTTA TELL ME

Tamagooochi01, nice to meet you, but please don't spam!

melanie___101, I think the v4 is coming out either at the end of this month or in December.

YAY! I can't wait until V4 comes out! I wonder if it will have alot of new features? In Australia they have brang out a Total Girl tama (a magazine that helps sponser tamas).

The only real differrence is that it has Total Gir; written where tamagotchi is supposed to be, It has a different pattern, and its got this wierd total girl dangly thingy. Also there are these tamas out with new patterns and they have a dangly shape depending o nwhat the patter is eg. star pattern, star dangly thingy.

No, the Tama Suku will not come to the U.S. However, there's always eBay!
~ Dolores ~
I believe she was asking about the V4 not the tamaSchool

the V4 has been released in New Zealand, But I dunno about Australia

It should be there anytime now... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back