new tama.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

supahjennjenn

Reaction score
when my tama has a baby,

what items does she take with her when she leaves?

bc i'm missing some and i don't know which ones =[ ;)

When your adult Tamagotchi character returns to Tamagotchi Planet, leaving her/his baby in your care, s/he takes...

Souvenirs

The souvenirs that the parent takes with them, when they leave, depend on the Tamagotchi Connection version.

For V3, s/he takes the two keys from the Town Hall, the medal from the School, the cell phone from the Parent, the BMX bike from the GrandParent, and all of the items s/he won in the Arcade games: skateboard, balloon, baseball cap, and teddy bear. I guess that's all s/he can fit in her/his suitcase.

For V4 & V4.5, s/he takes all souvenirs except the travel souvenirs, the gifts from the king, and the movie posters.

Gotchi Points, Purchased Foods & Items

The child gets to keep all of the parent's Gotchi Points (money), purchased foods & items, and credit for donations to the king.

Skill Points

For V4.5 the child will inherit about 10% of the skill points the parent had. Meaning, that if the parent's final skill points levels were 100-200-150, the child will get 10-20-15 to start with. I don't recall if this is the case with the V4; I think the V4 parent might take all its skill points with her/him.

She/he takes: some souvenirs it depends which version of tamagotchi you have ;) On V4 and V4.5 she takes most of the souvenirs exept from: travel gifts, gifts from the king and the two movie posters.

Gotchi points: Your tama baby keeps all the gotchi points,food items and items you have bought in the shop and on Tamatown.

Skill points:eek:n the V4 your tama will take all of its skill points, but im afraid i don't know about V4.5 because i havn't got one yet :)

hope i helped and have a great tama day! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back