new tamago blog website coming soon

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BRAND NEW UPDATES

1. NEW POSTS ON TAMATOWN BY TAMAGOTCHI (PERFECTED AND READY TO GO )

2. NEW BLOG POST BY THE ONE AND ONLEY MAMETCHI

3. NEW LOOK DESIGN FOR THE TAMAWIKI (IT MAY SAY COMING SOON BUT THERE IS A SHADOW OF SUM SORT OF TAMAGOTCHI

4. NEW BANDAI LINK AVALIBLE( NAVIGATION BAR FOR EXAMPLE OF WHAT IT IS )

5. ALL THE LINKS ARE WORKING PERFECTLY

6. NOW HAS OFFICALY BEEN REALESED AS THE NEW WEBSITE!!"!!!!!!

MORE UPDATES COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!! :(

THANKS ALL OF YOU FOR POSTING THE NEW URL HERE IT IS https://www.bandai.com/tamagotchi/

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys,

I'm the person who put the new Tamasite together here at Bandai.

Thank you very much for the kind words on the website.

There's a few more things we're working on at the moment (add links to online stores, the TamaWiki page, adding the upcoming commercial - to name a few), but this site will be the best Tama site ever (and easiest to update as well) :rolleyes:

If you come across any bugs, please let me know.

You guys are the best!

@coolitchi If you are the coder for the new Tamagotchi website, then I would like to ask you a question:

Could you give me an answer on my observation of the "Stop by TamaTown!" picture that I posted on the first page?

Thank you.

EDIT: One thing I don't really get about the "older versions' TamaTowns" bar is that V4 and V4.5 are listed seperately, and the Music Star is listed as its own as well, instead of being bunched up with the general link to the "New TamaTown".

Oh, and I know I'm driving you guys bonkers with this, but are you guys planning or hoping to release a color-series Tama or the anime? Sorry. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys,I'm the person who put the new Tamasite together here at Bandai.

There's a few more things we're working on at the moment (add links to online stores, the TamaWiki page, adding the upcoming commercial - to name a few), but this site will be the best Tama site ever (and easiest to update as well) :D

You guys are the best!
If you are the website designer for the TamaTown website, I would like to let you know that there are a few bugs in the site. Nothing major, but yeah.

The links at the bottom (the ones that link to the previous TamaTowns) only work on the home page.

Also, the links to the PDFs don't work yet, but that's understandable. :) It's only just been released.

I haven't noticed anything else, but yeah.

Thanks! This website looks great. It seems to be the most organised Tamagotchi website I've seen yet. :)

@Astromenø - That was a screen cap from the demo on the previous Tamatown.com page that was sent to me from the development team in Japan. The demo was originally made with Japanese text, then translated by someone here in our office. I saw your comment on the blog but figured I'd eventually run into you on these forums and answer your question in person :)

I haven't heard anything about Tamatown being ported to other languages, but you never know...

@-Gotchi-Gotchi- - Thank you very much on the heads up on the links–I'll fix those right now (nice find!). Marketing just gave me the PDF instructions so I'll be putting those online today as well. You guys are a great QA team!

And thank you very much for the kind words...always a nice way to start the day :)

@Astromenø - That was a screen cap from the demo on the previous Tamatown.com page that was sent to me from the development team in Japan. The demo was originally made with Japanese text, then translated by someone here in our office. I saw your comment on the blog but figured I'd eventually run into you on these forums and answer your question in person :) I haven't heard anything about Tamatown being ported to other languages, but you never know...

@-Gotchi-Gotchi- - Thank you very much on the heads up on the links–I'll fix those right now (nice find!). Marketing just gave me the PDF instructions so I'll be putting those online today as well. You guys are a great QA team!

And thank you very much for the kind words...always a nice way to start the day :)
If you really are a person from Bandai, how come your user-name is "Coolitchi" and not "Bandai"?

@-Gotchi-Gotchi- PDF instructions are up, with the exception of the carrying case (not sure if we have any for that).

As for the links not working, you may need to refresh or clear your computer's cache. If it's still an issue, I may need to PM you for more info.

@.:M@TT:. - My last name starts with "Cool", add "itchi", and there you go! The guys from Tama-Palace know me, though I'm not sure what handle they use on this forum.

The site's really coming together indeed! I'm very happy that so many people are commenting on our blog :)

I've always felt that Tamagotchi was/is all about the fans–we should celebrate them as much as possible!

Cheers!

@Dangoobotchi-lover~ - I'm hearing they'll be out soon, but I don't have a specific date.

@.:M@TT:. - Thank you
imageproxy.php

Also, if you guys want to toy around with the upcoming "TamaWiki" page, you can check out an EARLY version of it here:

https://www.bandai.com/tamagotchi/wiki_test/

It's a simple drag & drop demo, nothing too fancy.

The final version should have more characters and stuff...hopefully.

Feel free to PM your comments

Thanks!

@Dangoobotchi-lover~ - I'm hearing they'll be out soon, but I don't have a specific date.
@.:M@TT:. - Thank you :angry:

Also, if you guys want to toy around with the upcoming "TamaWiki" page, you can check out an EARLY version of it here:

https://www.bandai.com/tamagotchi/wiki_test/

It's a simple drag & drop demo, nothing too fancy.

The final version should have more characters and stuff...hopefully.

Feel free to PM your comments

Thanks!
thx coolitchi i was so excited when i discoverd the tamago website that you guys were creating and youv done a great job can i ask you somthing when will flower hills park be opening and will there be other citys coming?

Hey guys,I'm the person who put the new Tamasite together here at Bandai.

There's a few more things we're working on at the moment (add links to online stores, the TamaWiki page, adding the upcoming commercial - to name a few), but this site will be the best Tama site ever (and easiest to update as well) :ph34r:

You guys are the best!
Hi cooltchi!

For the site, I love it!

But could you tell BANDAI where is the TMGO selling so you can put that on your site?

Thanks!

update for tomorrow
coming tomorrow tamavision will be realesed on the website!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and a whole lot more coming

https://www.bandai.com/tamagotchi/ check it out :furawatchi:
Dang it! Its just Lets Go Tamagotchi!... I really don't understand! They've already released these episodes, TWICE! They keep on saying their new even though they were made back in 08...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back