New Tamagotchi Connection Version 2 Info!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually it's supposed to be realesed in Spring 2005-June 2005. Not in AUGUST! :D

One More thing!!!!!! I'm getting MY Tamagotchi Version 2 this week! HA HA HA!!!!!!!! GO to E-bay and get them!

Admin,

Are they gonna have the same old characters or a brand new round of little guys? Please respond beacause i have to know this! :D

Well, I'm not Admin but I do know that it has characters from the Connections, Osu/Mesu, Keitai and a bunch others. So most of them are "old" characters, but I'm sure there will be some totally brand new ones as well!

heh, i have to say just a couple things to add my two cents... :D

One, i find the V2s on Ebay from the UK are WAY too expensive for my taste. seriously people, 40$ canadian for a Tama? i'd rather get a mint '96 original for 20$ than a V2. anyways... :lol:

I want to know more about the Keitai if anyone can help. i know they connect to Japanese Cellphones, but are they just like the V2 or what? :D

Also, anyone know when the MINIs are going to be released in the UK? i would suspect that they would be released there before the US, considering the recent V2 "fiasco". :(

My last note of the day would be this: WHY were the V2s released in the UK first? i would like to know the reason behind that. :huh:

Well, people are willing to pay that much for tamagotchis. I paid a lot for mine, and I've been playing with them for over a month. I think it was worth it considering I would still be drooling and waiting anxiously for the US debut, but not everyone feels the same as I do.

Yes, the Keitai is pretty much the V2 of Japan. Ours cannot connect to Cell Phones, so we got a V2 instead to compensate -- a Tama that has most of the features of the Keitai.

Nope, I have no idea when the Minis will be released in the UK or the US. There hasn't been much information about them at all from Bandai or any other corporation.

I think the reason why the US V2s were released in the UK is because they needed some extra stock to suppliment the Supply. So many people wanted the Tamagotchis that there were just way too many people, and not enough Tamagotchis to supply them. The US wasn't supposed to debut theirs until months after, so I'm sure they just assumed that they could suppliment some of the avaliable US stock into the UK. Just my theory, but I think it pretty much fits the bill.

yes they will :angry: I'm very happy about that because when I get my v2 I can connect it with mine :D

can any one of u tell me what is the differents between tamagotchi Vs 1 and Vs 2? :lol:

and When is SIngapore having Tamagotchi Vs 2?

i really wanna buy it ;) :lol: hope it comes out soon

someone plz answer my questions :D :D :)

I just ordered tamagotchi v2 off toy wiz..I wanted to know if its a safe site..has anyone ordered off it before?? :(

I think in toys r us in USA they had them, but when I came and asked for the tamagotchi version 2 they said they ran out. If anyone likes, I'd be glad to give out the address, if you live close to one of the adreses i give out....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back