New Tamagotchi DS site online

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tech Admin

Read this article which announces the opening of a new Tamagotchi DS (as in the Nintendo Gameboy DS version) website. You can see the site and an idea of what it will be like here.

Don't have a Nintendo DS? Go here and you can work towards a free system. These are really legit (and it will help me get one too!)!

Sweeeet! Some offical info about it! This is making me even more and more and more excited! :unsure:

I can't see it right now... :unsure: Can someone tell me what's it about? Since I'm using an old comp.

Ok... the game is apparently going to be called Tamagotchi Puchi Puchi Omisecchi , but does anyone know what that means?

The screenshots for it look awesome, and I'll definitely be buying it. Unfortunately, the NDS doesn't have infrared capabilities, so there's no hope of getting it to communicate with the Connections.

Unfortunately, the NDS doesn't have infrared capabilities, so there's no hope of getting it to communicate with the Connections.
The DS can communicate with other DSes in the area though... So don't count that out yet. :unsure:

Well, no, I know that NDS has WiFi capabilities, meaning it can communicate with other systems... I just meant the possibilities of it connecting with the actual Tamagotchi hardware. It'd need infrared for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back