New Tamagotchi House

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluestarsnow

Reaction score
This is a craft for a Tamagotchi House. The problem is, I do not know how to put an image into a post, so... Sorry. If someone can tell me, perfect. Tell me if you can.

OK, the project!!! Have these items in handy before doing the house!

1. A 8x4" plastic box, or at least a small standard package cardboard box.

2. Air-drying clay, any color.

3. Funky doll items, such as Littlest Pet Shop items, etc. (OPTIONAL)

4. Stray pieces of cardboard that you don't need to use.

5. Fabric. (optional, this is for the bed)

5. Other optional decorative items.

TOOLS NEEDED:

Scissors, Elmer's Glue or glue stick (I recommend Elmer's glue), tape (optional, best used for wallpaper)

Instructions:

Have the plastic box/cardboard box at hand. Use the clay and make some everyday common furniture that fits your Tamagotchi, such as a couch, a coffee table, etc. Make the bottom surfaces of the furniture FLAT so it can stand up and be glued down. DON'T FORGET THE BED!!! If you don't want fabric as your bed covers, just use clay. Let your furniture dry. If you don't have clay in your possession, use your little doll items and glue them down on the floor in a cozy house-like way. Glue your wrapping paper onto the walls of the box (I like the design of origami paper), and you can also make mini-posters with scrap paper (if you have Tamagotchi Music Star, I suggest make posters with your band on it!). Add anything else you want to make it how you like it, and enjoy!

Wow that's totally awesome! I'm gonna do that, that's fantastic! I'll have to find some spare time between studies ... but I'll definitely do it! :)

PS: Totally off topic, but I love your avatar! It's epic! XD

Latest posts

Back