New Tamagotchi Owner

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MeghanLynn

Reaction score
I have a few questions...I won a tamagotchi connection at an arcade yesterday, my little sister got one too...

1st Question...How do you know what type your tamagotchi is...I see people talking about itchigotchis or something, and I have no idea what mine is...lol

2nd Question...How do you know what version it is? All I know is it is a tamagotchi connection....

3rd Question...How do you train it to get its training level up?

4th Question...after I figure out what kind it is...anyone know a growth chart or something? I had her for like an hour and she all ready evolved or something, and is not even a year old.

5th Question...Generations...Im guessing that you have to buy a love potion or something and then it has a baby? Someone please explain this to me...lol

Answer 1... You get different tamas each time. Sometimes they'll be the same. You can find out by looking at a character chart on the left side of the tama talk screen.

Answer 2... The version is ussually on the package. If you already through that out or didn't get one v2 and v1 don't have antenas. Only v3 has them.

Answer 3... I have a whole post on traing. You should go read it sometime.

Answer 4... You have a baby for 30-60 min. Then it turns to a toddler. They stay a toddler for 1 day. That's one year for tamas. When it is one day old it turns to a teen. When it is 3 days old it turn to an adult. Arould 6 days old a matchmaker will come. If you say yes then your tama will have a baby, stay for two nights then leave. If you say no to the matchmaker every time it comes then she will stop coming. You'll keep that same tama until it becomes and oldie and dies. Then you start over. When your tama leaves the baby though you can visit them in tama town with a password. When they become great grandparents the die.

Answer 5... The adult tama has to fall in love to have a baby. Or you can wait till 6 when the matchmaker comes and gives a love. Then your tama has a baby. Or you can have 2 tamas. One male and female. Then you have to get them to have 4 hearts for each other. When they are both adults and have 4 hearts for each other for 1 day, then when you connect them they will mate and the female will have two babies. One will stay with your tama and the other will go to the other tama. This way both parents have another generation so their experince with tamas continue. You will have all the things your old tama had. Oh ya, when you replace the battery and you have a egg again, press the middle button and select download so you still have the tama you left off with.

Hope I Helped,

Drey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back